Indeco IHC 50
How can we help?
Our hydraulically-driven eccentric weight systems are engineered to provide the optimum ratio of force and speed for your required depth penetration; reducing air voids and moving more material faster.
Next, our boom-mounted plate compactors have a heavy duty oil bath eccentric bearing system that will keep you up and running for the long haul. In fact, we are so confident in this feature that we guarantee the system for one full year. Next, our technically-advanced shock isolation systems are designed to direct 99% down force directly into the material to be compacted, rather than back at your machine and your operator. And finally, Indeco’s thick steel baseplates mean no flexing or other distortions. All of these highly engineered components mean greater productivity, reliability and long-term profitability of the compactor.
- Full Oil bath bearing and housing ensure continuous lubrication of all moving parts for long-term reliability
- Rubber isolators ensure that the force and vibration are directed into the material and not returned to the boom and operator
- High pressure motor seal accepts backpressure without need for case drain
- Thick steel baseplate prevents flexing and distortion, also provides surface area for guide-welding
- Intelligent hose routing under the housing protects hoses from the elements and stretching during use