Repair & Maintenance
You can rely on the equipment experts at Headwater Equipment to keep your machines running like new. Whether you need routine preventative maintenance, a replacement part, or a quick repair to get your operations moving again, our team of experienced service pros are here to help. We are also a authorized Warranty Repair center for Cummins, Isuzu, Terex Trucks and Sany.
How can we help?
Get in touch
Our parts experts can help you find what you need. Contact us today.
The Equipment Repair Shop
Our 22,000 square foot work shop is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that every piece of construction equipment we service and sell is in the best possible working order. We have built this equipment repair facility to accommodate even the largest CAT equipment on the market
Our shop is equipped with:
- state of the art paint booth
- top of the line lighting
- engineered air flow/exhaust system
- welding bay with a 20 Ton overhead crane, cutting table, line boring tool, hydraulic press, and top of the line welding equipment
- Main Shop has a 20 Ton and 5 Ton Overhead Crane
- In-floor exhaust and oil drainage system
- Large indoor wash bay to ensure all machines we service and sell are well-cleaned
- 30 foot High by 24 foot Wide Shop doors to accommodate the largest machines
Our Service Team
Our service team can also rebuild and refurbish your used equipment, extending the lifetime and value of your used machinery from the inside out. From our sand and soda blasting bay, custom painting to the outstanding skills of our equipment technicians, your machinery will look and feel brand new again.
With our large team of journeymen heavy duty mechanics, welders and painters, we offer shop services that are second to none. Whether machinery needs repair or rebuilding, our repair work keeps our customers in business. Our customers know that they can depend on us for excellent service and results.
At Headwater, we don't just Service Southern Alberta; we cover all of Western Canada. While we have trucks based out of Lethbridge, Calgary and Sparwood BC, they are easily dispatched to remote parts of Northern Manitoba or Central BC. We are fully licenced and insured to travel and work anywhere in AB, BC, SK and MB, with a safety program that will cover the most stringent requirements.
Our fleet of 15 Field Service Trucks are ready to service your needs on the go, they feature:
- late model 1 Ton and 5Ton Trucks
- 6000 Lb and 10 000 Lb Cranes
- 40 CFM Air Compressors
- Miller Welders with machinery boosting capabilities
- Oil Evac systems and used oil storage
- Most importantly, certified experienced Journeymen Mechanics running these trucks